How to Reach the Department
You can reach the Department:
by the underground:
- red line (number 1) stop: DUOMO
- yellow line (number 3) stop: MISSORI
by some buses (for example):
- 54 (stop via Larga o via Baracchini/Paolo da Cannobio)
- 77 (stop via Sforza/Andreani)
- 94 (stop via Sforza/Ospedale Policlinico)
- 12 (stop via Larga/Verziere)
- 15 (stop via Larga/Verziere)
- 23 (terminus piazza Fontana)
Help on-line: how to reach via Festa del Perdono, 7 in Milan
By public transports: Atm-Giromilano
Via Festa del Perdono, 7 in Milan:
(view the plan)
The Section of Civil Procedure Law, instead, is located on the fourth floor of the didactic sector it is placed, one side on the Cortile Pesci and the other side on the Aula Magna (view the plan of the Section).
The Sections of Administrative Law, Constitutional Law and International and European Union Law are located on the left of the colonnade of Largo Richini and they are placed on the two sides of Cortile Bagni, on the low ground (view the plan) and on the basement (view the plan).
The Director’s office and the Executive secretary’s office are located to the Section of International and European Union Law.
The complete address of the Department is:
Department of Italian and Supranational Public Law
Università degli Studi di Milano
Via Festa del Perdono 7